Providing you with the most comfortable patient experience in dentistry
What to Expect Prior to Your First Visit
- Prior to your first visit you can fill out our electronic New Patient Form, Contact Authorization Form, and HIPPAA Privacy Act Statement, OR You can download our New Patient Welcome Packet.
- Now Book Your Appointment
On Your First Visit
- You will be greeted and relax comfortably in our patient lounge
- Prior to treatment you will have a consultation with your dentist to discuss your previous dental experiences, how you feel your current status is, and what you want your future dental goals to be.
- After your consultation, diagnostic x-rays will be taken, followed by a comprehensive dentist exam.
- From this exam, we will consult with you again, to determine a course of treatment which is personalized to your past, present and future goals.
Our goal for you on your first visit is to
- Allow you to have a sense of comfort with your dentist
- To determine a course of treatment
- To educate you about the course of treatment
- Tailor a course of treatment to your goals & needs
- Your first visit may or may not allow for a routine cleaning, depending upon your treatment needs as ascertained by your dental needs.